What is the secret for impeccable looking nails? Regular professional manicure and pedicure of course!
For best results we do not recommend gel nails/ artificial nails, we work with your natural nails. Some people whose nails are weak, crack or chip, choose to use gel as a base coat for strengthening whilst the natural nails are allowed to grow to desired length.
Other things to consider for your everyday care routine:
- Wear gloves when washing the dishes or the kitchen floor
- Do not use your nails fro scraping off labels and other tasks for which a tool can be used
- Moisturise your nails regularly, particularly after washing hands
- Apply sunscreen all the way down to the tips of your nails
- Every now and then leave out the nail polish when having a manicure or pedicure to let the nails breathe
- Ensure your salon uses sterile equipment for your mani/pedi to protect your nails from fungus infection
- Keep a good well balanced diet, enough water, fruit and veg, make sure to get vitamins (particularly E)